sâmbătă, 8 ianuarie 2011

Hello My Auntie!

That's how my friend Kezi and I talk about Auntie's Beads - the online jewelry supply store. We call it Auntie. :)
I am sure you heard about it! I can imagine thousands of people from all over the world have been learning how to make a crochet necklace from Karla Schafer! I know I have! :)
http://www.auntiesbeads.com/Crochet-Necklace-Video_p_4178.html

What is also great about it is that under the  video is a list of all the materials and tools you need to start and finish the project!

I recently made an order with Auntie's Beads and I would like to tell you about my experience. The service was great! The shipping super fast! The product high quality.
One of the products I purchased was the Artistic Wire and I am so pleased with it. I love the gunmetal color.



Together with the materials I ordered I was so happy to discover not only a sheet with valuable information, but a free gift! Nice touch, Auntie! Loved that! One can never have enough beads, right? :))












Thank you Auntie's Beads for a wonderful experience, great service and high quality beads!

Niciun comentariu:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails