sâmbătă, 31 mai 2008

'Sex and the City' Freak!

Yes, that's me! I just came from the premier of 'Sex in The City' movie.
I always work on Friday nights, but today, I HAD to take it off. I couldn't miss the premier of my favorite movie of all times!!!!
The movie was even better than I expected. Unfortunately, I didn't have any good girlfriends to share the experience with, so , my boyfriend had no choice but accompany me .
While waiting in a long line to buy the tickets, 'I couldn't help but wonder' how all the women were all dressed up, wearing high heels, of course! It was beautiful!
We barely found some seats all the way in the back. There must have been hundreds of women and barely 10 guys.
The movie started and everybody started clapping and screaming. All our friends from all the 6 series were back! I admired the fashion, the stories, and was astonished by the jewelries. Felt so jealous!
I experienced mixed feelings: I was laughing and the next second crying.
It was great!!! Wonderful! Exciting!
I love movies with happy ending!

Niciun comentariu:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails