sâmbătă, 16 mai 2009

Cloths for Blythe Doll

Since summer is here and my scarves, my fingerless gloves and my beanies are not for warm weather, I decided to do a little research on what items would sell good in the summer. After looking around Google, I found out that the cloths and accessories for the Blythe doll are very good to sell. I got so excited! I could do that! I love to make cloths for dolls. So the first thing that came to my mind was to buy one of this Blythe doll. But... when I found out that they sell for $150 or more, I gave up! I don't get it! Why are they so expensive? That's why the cloths and accessories are expensive, too!
Now, I'm disappointed! How am I going to make the cloths if I have no doll? If I have no measurements?

Niciun comentariu:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails